As a premier hospital that offers comprehensive mental healthcare programs, Georgetown Behavioral Health Institute is dedicated to its staff and patients. Our system of care is based on your recovery, finding solutions that will work for you now and in the future.
Each member of our staff is trained and educated to treat those who suffer from mental health issues. Whether it's anxiety or schizophrenia, we work with each patient individually. This individualized approach to treatment allows each patient to gain skills that would otherwise be unobtainable.
Our Hospital Administration
At Georgetown Behavioral Health Institute, we want our exceptional care to start from the top. Our team of administrative officers has extensive training, education, and experience in their respective fields. The talented team appointed to the hospital administration are:
- Monica Ochoa, LCDC - Chief Executive Officer
- Dr. Hatem Nour, M.D. - Chief Medical Officer
- Thomas Sheehan, MBA - Chief Financial Officer
- Michael K. Mohammadi, BSN, MHA, RN, CCRN, CENP, CPHQ - Chief Nursing Officer
- Tamara Christian, PHR - Director of Human Resources
- Roxanne Rocha, M.Ed. - Director of Intake/Referral/Call Center
- Ray Langlois, M.Ed. - Director of Business Development
- Luis A. Zamarripa, LMSW - Director of PI/Risk Management
- A.J. Martin - Director of Plant Ops
- Cristina Scarborough - Director of Medical Records
- Maggie O'Brien, LMSW - Director of Inpatient and Outpatient Clinical Services
- Jessica Baez, MA - Director of Utilization Management
Find Healthcare Solutions
As a patient or client at Georgetown Behavioral Health Institute, our mission is to provide extraordinary care to you. We work with patients on an individual basis, addressing your needs not only in our programs but after you finish a program. Because we believe your care shouldn’t end here, we’re with you every step of the way.
To know more about our staff, programs, or facility, contact us today.